lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017

Where is my lost contour?

This the new blogger focused on the mapper lonely. About the topic "lost contour". I ever think about orienteering vs. cartographic world when you are coming into professional way of the map maker. The best cartographers at least one time on the cartographer's live have lost one contour. One of best know Portuguese Ocartographer have lost one contour for an important WRE O-race in Spain but, he cannot notice that kind of error, even if organiser or Event Advisor feel this lack of presence. We are humans and need an automatic process to avoid errors. I have found this lost contour several weeks ago, but today I have found my first lost contour in a british rules mountain marathon map. I am really needing this kind of tools to avoid that mistake (not only block the contours) I need a checker for a contour intervals. Not only standards for orienteering also for all kind of maps.

Thank you MJ & JM for your professional approach! (The best Spanish OMap makers!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario